As a Owner in the community of Cave Rock Estates you will enjoy one of the finest views in the entire lake Tahoe Basin. Almost every house has either a view from their front porch or a view off the back deck.
There are 69 homes and 22 townhomes. Most of the homes are built on a true mountain slope. Because of the slope, most homes are two to four levels with the largest average square foot of any East Shore communities. Also because of the slope the view are not filtered like most other communities. Most face South to South West with maximum sun exposure, a nice benefit in the Winter months. Many of the lots are more than a half an acre with very little lawns to maintain but the community feels much more private because there are 13 US Forest Service lots that are within the neighborhood. The Cave Rock state beach and boat ramp are located across the street for easy access. The community is surrounded by hiking trails that can take you to the top of Cave Rock or connect you to the Tahoe Rim Trail.
- Cave Rock Estates is located only 18.2 miles to Carson City
- The Cave Rock District is controlled by http://caverockgid.org
- The CA/NV state line is 6.7 miles
- The Nevada Heavenly’s boulder lodge is 9.4 miles
- Zephyr Cove Beach is only minutes from Cave Rock
- There is no HOA but there are CC&R’ses
To speak with a neighbor feel free to contact Ken Bednar at 704-661-5596 or email Ken@